8/09/2005

I Wish I Could Do More
I was talking to my daughter-in-law yesterday and telling her that I was praying for a situation she and my son are facing when I heard myself say these words, "I wish I could do more." I can't believe I said that!

I am often frustrated by the physical distance between me and the people that I love. I wish I were closer to help them more. But even if I were, the best way to help them is to pray to the Person in charge.

So here I am, semi-publicly, saying that I am sorry I did not acknowledge the fact that God, not I, am in charge. I know I am forgiven. I hope I will remember not to do it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

God is in control...it's so easy to say, and so hard to believe and put into practice...

8/13/2005 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home