6/05/2005

Things I Mind
I am about to complain, so if you can't deal with it, don't read on.

I mind it when people tell me cataract surgery is no big deal I know that, and I am not worried about the surgery itself. I am worried about what I will be able to see in between the first and second surgeries and until I get my new glasses. I don't care if I need new glasses, really, although being able to go without them would be nice. My eyes are bad enough that I have "high myopia", and sometimes the correction on people like me isn't as great. I would settle for less eye strain and clearer vision.

I mind being without a job.

I mind not wanting to go back to school because I am so disgusted with the process of public education.

I mind the fact that pretty much everyone in the local school system, both certified and non-certified, is being treated poorly by the superintendent.

I mind being along a lot, although I am really grateful that I have not had to spend my life that way.

I mind living so far from my family.

I mind having RA and being concerned about using up my husband's and my retirement savings on my medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home